Do you want to join an exciting early stage start-up into the geolocation and networking space? Are you motivated by working in a dynamic fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about technology and a believer in its power to change the world? Are you obsessed with using marketing to drive growth? Hiver is looking for a marketing lead to join our team in London.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with sales to build our value proposition and materials, including website, brochure and videos
- Maintain our brand visibility externally including all our social channels
- Drive our PR activity
- Seek out award and speaker opportunities to help profile the team and the business
- Write for and maintain our blog by coming up with new content and thought leadership
- Manage technical writer and the technical team to build materials to drive our partnership programme
- Partner with our CEO to drive our lead generation efforts
What you need to have
- Experience in marketing and comms
- A dynamic, proactive personality requiring minimal supervision
- Interest and/or experience in technology
- Interest and/or experience in start-ups a plus
- Interest in the events space a plus
- Willingness to work hard and have fun
- A good sense of humour
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to achieve great things
If the above describes you, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
Hiver provides intelligent networking technology designed to improve event-goer's experience and engagement at events by enhancing the way attendees interact with each other. Hiver solves the issue of name forgetting at events - which 80% of event goers report experiencing. This two-minute video shows the technology in action at one of our previous events. As users interact, anonymous data from these improved interactions is presented to the event organiser so they can better understand the composition and quality of the event, giving them the tools to improve event by event as well as quantitatively market the engagement of their event over other conferences.Hiver was a part of London Business School and Deloitte Incubator and of Google Best in British Campus Exchange.
Learn more at www.hivertech.com