Hiver is hiring a Business Development & Sales Manager to join our team
Business Development & Sales Manager
Do you want to join an exciting early stage startup into the geolocation and interpersonal networking space? Are you passionate about growing businesses and building relationships? Are you motivated by working in a dynamic fast-paced environment? We’re looking for a business development manager to join our team based in London.
- Sales experience and a desire to build connections and drive growth - your main role will be to generate pipeline so it is critical that you are proficient in building relationships and influencing conversations
- Persuasive and dynamic personality - not afraid to get stuck in
- Passionate about technology and able to convey this through clear communications - experience in tech is critical
- Capable of working with minimal guidance and supervision
- Interest in events and networking a plus
Culture and Personality
- Willing to work hard but also have fun
- Good sense of humour
- Entrepreneurial spirit complementing curiosity
- An appetite to achieve great things across a diverse team
Hiver is a smartphone app that enables you to make the most of the time you spend networking. It uses advanced geolocation technology together with powerful analytics to identify and automatically remember each interaction you have (which is great if you're prone to forgetting names) so that you can connect with people and follow up effectively. We offer analytics to event organisers who can use the anonymised insight about attendees to effectively manage and market their event so that both sponsors and attendees have a great event experience.
Our story (so far)
Hiver has been a part of the London Business School and Deloitte Institute of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Incubator, and the Google Best of British Campus Exchange. We are now members of Entrepreneurial Spark, a London-based Accelerator powered by NatWest. We have also won Best Event Tech from Exhibition News and Best New Technology Venture from London Business School.
If you are interested in joining Hiver, please get in touch with your CV and areas of interest to email@example.com
No agencies please!